InSITE is a fellowship program that brings together graduate students interested in startups, technology and venture capital. InSITE fellows work with early stage local startups on semester long consulting projects, which form the core of the program. The projects could vary in scope, anything from pitch deck preparation to partnership/marketing strategy.
I run sourcing efforts for InSITE’s NY chapter with Nelson Schubert. We got an amazing set of companies for our Fall batch (see below) and have initiated the sourcing process for spring semester. So, if you are a NY based seed stage startup or know any promising ones, feel free to reach out to me and check more about the program here.
InSITE Fall 2015 batch
- Criptext: Email security on Gmail. Bring back your emails even after they’ve been opened.
- Draftpot: Daily fantasy sports platform.
- Flip: Peer-to-peer leasing marketplace.
- GenePeeks: Genetic information company with a mission to help families protect the health of future generations.
- Paperspace: A full computer you can access from any web browser.
- PeerIQ: Credit risk analytics firm in the peer-to-peer lending sector.
- Sage: Smarter digital food labels.
- Snaps: Mobile messaging platform for marketers.
- Source3: Large-scale licensing & distribution platform for 3D content.